This is it; the crown jewel of our collection!
A welcome addition to any play environment, the Busy Bee Tray is a resource you will want, need and not regret.
Created using the finest eco-friendly materials (Non-Toxic, Colourants Free + Non-GMO), ensuring only happy vibes! Thoughtfully adorned with a native flora design, perfect for rolling dough & pencil indent artwork play.
Big enough to handle any task yet small enough to take wherever you go; also stackable! Busy Bee Trays are available in three curated configurations, with additional inserts available to purchase separately to change things up!
OH, did we mention it is top-shelf dishwasher safe? Yes, it's also a fuss-free material to clean!
Need we say more?
Gus + Mabel developed the Busy Bee Tray as a vessel for you and your little loves to enjoy the many benefits of sensory play together.
Sensory play helps children to build skills in cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem-solving, and social and language development.
From birth through to early childhood, children use their senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them.
They do this by seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, and smelling.
There's no doubt about it; play is the ultimate teacher!
• Dimensions Overall: Dia 40cm H 9cm
• Dimensions Depth: Lid Tray 2.5cm, Inner Tray 4.5cm, Base Tray 7.5cm
• Weight: Half Tray 2.5kg, Quarter Tray 2.6kg, Sixth Tray 2.7kg
• Features: Embossed native flora and fauna design + reinforced engineered design on lid tray and base tray to ensure strength
• Material: Bamboo fibre composition
• Finish: Satin-Matt with natural bamboo flecks
• Impact: Non-Toxic + 100% Bio-degradable
• Note: Our Busy Bee Tray is 100% plant-based, bio-degradable, compostable, and water-resistant, unlike any other play tray design on the market. Cue Mother Nature's Happy Dance!
Clean-up is a breeze with the Busy Bee Tray, boasting a fuss-free, top-shelf dishwasher-safe material! Alternatively, warm soapy water with a sponge or cloth will do the job! When activities get messy, we recommend cleaning up once complete to keep your Busy Bee Tray looking its best.
Please avoid leaving coloured liquids, paints, and dyes in your tray for extended periods, as this is a natural material staining may occur.
If you come face to face with any stubborn stains over time, you don't have to use harsh, toxic chemicals to remove them; try some of our suggestions;
• Baking Soda: Mix baking soda with soapy water (1:2 ratio). Then, scrub the stain using this mixture and let it sit for a few minutes. Finally, rinse it with water and dry it with a clean cloth.
• Vinegar: Pour vinegar on the stained area and scrub it with a clean cloth. Then, rinse your utensils with water and let them dry.
• Lemon: Squeeze lemon juice into your baking soda and water mixture. Lemon may also be used as a standalone stain remover, cut a slice, rub the stain with that slice, and let it air dry.
Important: Our Busy Bee Tray has been designed to be durable, especially since catering to little ones. It is, however, made from natural materials, and if dropped onto hard surfaces, it may crack. We recommend a non-slip mat placed underneath your Busy Bee Tray when used on tables to avoid this utter disappointment. We are well aware of accidents so you can purchase parts of the tray individually.
Recommended Age: 0+
• Note: We've rigorously tested our Busy Bee Trays' safety in many scenarios, and we are happy to report it has passed with flying colours! However, it is imperative to remember that vigilance is required when your little loves are enjoying sensory activities, especially those involving water and small parts that could potentially be choking hazards.